Sunday, October 19, 2008

My working place

Well well.....mayb u all heard the word "FACTORY" before but i think no so many ppl had enter in the FACTORY........So today i will bring u all to enter in the "JIUNNIE's WORLD AT CPTM". Briefly tell u all tat this company is a branch TV manufacturer from Taiwan. (http://www.cptm.com.my)
(CPTM=Chunghwa Picture Tube Malaysia Sdn Bhd)

Let u all c the map of my company location. The yellow circle is the location of my factory. (* Try to imagine everyday i walk in anywhere of this area to solve the problem of the machine.Will i become fit? Answer is YES or NO no nid to tell me jz know in ur heart then ok dy. LOL)


But first of all i bring u all to see my COMPANY's HOSTEL. The picture below is tat small only. Although is free of charge, but there are no INTERNET, no TV, no Gal and other things.(*How to live a life like tat!? Somebody HELP ME~~). Well~normally i jz use tis room to sleep onli and of cz do quiet time oso.....hehe..:)



Hehe.....Of cz i gt one thing can accompany me when i stay at hostel. Do u know wat is tat?


Ha Ha~~ The Book is "3:16 The Number Of Hope from Max Lucado". Tis present is from brother Wilson Tan and he bought this present since last yr CHRISTMAS. Until nw baru i start to read it.(* Sorry ya bro~. Aiya!~ since i oredi introduce about tis book better i promote it to everyone who read my blog. Better buy this book ya...really show u about the truth story and meaning of John 3:16).

Ok. So my hostel life i had introduce.....The NX DESTINATION is my working office. Ops!~4get to introduce my position and what is my job. I m a maintance electrical engineer. My job is to do maintainance such as control robot, control the AC motor using inverter, fix machine like conveyor, do some PLC programming, sometime oso nid to do jobs like fixing the fuse box,replacing the fluorescent light. My job is BAO KA LIAO (Hokkien) mean cover all the electrical stuff.



This is the place i do my paper work and standby to receive any phone from the production line. Once got receive call then straight away need to get ready to go to solve the problem.


This are the SPOILT small FANUC robot which had use for the factory. Need to repair so that the small robot will ALIVE.

Tis is my company "Feng Shui" Fish. My manager like to have a look on the fish before going to solve the problem at the factory. I m really wont believe tat super "mi xing". hahaah~

Due to the reason of too busy during night shift PLUS i dun really wan to simply take pic at nite because scare will take some WEIRD WEIRD photo. Hope u all 4give me. I will try to get it ASAP. But however i will show u some FANUC robot photo and some video which is used for this company.


Well this photo is a FANUC Robot controller but normally we call it as TEACH PENDANT. (*Dun ask me too detailed about it cause i m not really expert in tis area..paiseh).


Pic 1


Pic 2


Pic 3

There are some video for the FANUC robot which had been used inside the factory. If u wan to know about FANUC robot. Please enter this website. (http://www.robots.com/faq.php?question=teach+pendant)
Video 1


Video 2



Well.....the things i shown to u all is jz the small part of my company. The company is too big veli hard to show u everything inside the factory. Hope u all enjoy reading my blog. :)

No comments: